Glasgow Caledonian University was Scotland’s first university to establish a postgraduate campus in the UK’s capital. As one of the world’s most famous, visited and influential cities, London is a popular destination for students and tourists alike. London is a safe, friendly and supportive city, that is home to more than 400,000 university students - 100,000 of which are international students from across the globe.
GCU London is based in Spitalfields, a central location in ‘the City’ which offers an enriching student experience underpinned by the vibrant international intellectual and cultural life on the doorstep of the campus. The campus is located in an historic and exciting part of East London, with so many things to do and places to see, meaning you will have ample opportunity to explore London during your time with us.
- Get a birds-eye view of the UK capital from the London Eye
- Take a tour of the 900-year-old Tower of London
- Get a dose of culture at Tate Modern, Britain’s national museum of modern and contemporary art
- Visit one of the city’s countless museums, including the world-famous British Museum, The Natural History Museum and the Science Museum
- Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most famous faces at Madame Tussauds
- Take a tour of the Houses of Parliament or Buckingham Palace
- Experience the buzz of busy Piccadilly Circus
- Check out the street performers at Covent Garden
- Enjoy a West End show
GCU London may be of particular interest for groups seeking MBA Enhancement or Continued Professional Development courses in the areas of Fashion, Luxury, Finance and Risk.
The campus is home to the British School of Fashion, an academic hub developed by GCU to create and disseminate strategic fashion business insight through its provision of leading-edge education, research and consultancy.
For further information, please get in touch with our Director of Business Partnerships, Lynne Tucker by calling on 0141 331 3798 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.