Student Records

The University maintains certain details relating to your programme of study as well as personal details, such as addresses and contact details. Each academic year, as part of the online registration process, you have to confirm that the information held by us is accurate and up to date.

It is vital that you inform us of any changes as information such as your term time address is used for sending council tax exemption certificates, confirmation of Student Status Letters and other matters.

If any of your personal details change, such as address or contact details, or there are changes to your academic details (for example, you wish to take time out or withdraw from your programme of study), then you need to inform us of such changes.

Change your personal details

Your personal records are available on the My Service portal. To change your personal details, please follow these instructions:

  • Go to
  • Click 'I want to...' to bring up a menu of options
  • Then click 'Change my address'

This will allow you to update the personal details held in your student record.