The British School of Fashion has arranged a series of exciting workshops with our industry specialists, taking place between January and February 2017.
These workshops are open to all British School of Fashion students.
Places are limited and will be assigned on a first come first served basis so book your place soon.
To apply for your place on the workshops, please fill in your availability using the below button.
Our workshops include:
- Workshop series 1: How best to work with media in order to secure great coverage for your brand?
- Workshop series 2: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Workshop series 3: Principles of buying: multi-branded retail store
- Workshop series 4: Introduction to Adobe Photoshop / InDesign
- Workshop series 5: Principles of buying: retail own brand
- Workshop series 6: How to create a social media strategy that will get results
- Workshop series 7: Introduction to building a sales strategy.